Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Upcoming Photocenter Best of 2008 Show


2009 is off to a good start; I have been notified that the Photocenter in Troy NY has chosen two of my woks to hang in the upcoming Best of 2008 juried show. The Best of 2008 will run from January 23, 2009 thru March 8, 2009 with opening reception Friday, January 30, 2009, 5-9pm. The Photocenter is located at 404 River Street in Troy NY.

Both works in this show are high dynamic range (HDR) images and the panoramic image is a multiple stitched full 360 degree swing HDR panoramic. Mark your calendars for want should be a great show of the finest photographic works of 2008.

1 comment:

Bronx Toy Train Guy said...

Robert,
Seeing your photos brings back memories for this Hudson Valley resident. Last time I saw them was back in the'70's in Po'keepsie. I first saw them back in the'60's when I moved to area.
I hear they're back in the area near Athens, Green Co.
T H A N X