Monday, August 10, 2009

Athens Cultural Center - Point-n-Shoot


I taught a four day point-n-shoot photography course focused on people looking to get the most out of their point-n-shoot cameras. The course was offered by the Athens Cultural Center in the Village of Athens. I was lucky to have a wonderful group of buddy photographers eager to learn the basics of digital photography and everyone shown some really good photography talent. I have assembled a image gallery of some of the great work from my students, you can access this gallery from the link below. When you click on Gallery thumb nail a larger image will be displayed and the photographers name will be in the file name of image.


I would like to say thank you to all the students for allowing me to share my photography experience and also like to thank Athens Cultural Center for hosting this.

Blog image credit, photographer Debbie Scott

No comments: