Sunday, January 23, 2011

PanoBook 2011

I have just received notice that two of my panoramic images have been selected to be in the Kolor Autopano's 2011 Panobook. I am one of 116 photographers from around the world who have been selected to appear in this years panoramic coffee table book that they publish every year. This the second year that I have appeared in the book, last year I had one image appear in 2010 Panobook. Link below is listing of selected photographers for 2011.


These are the two images that have been selected.



2 comments:

Linda said...

Very, very cool, Bob. Now don't go getting all big-headed about this. We still need you to schlepp us down to the penitentiary again this coming year.

Seriously, what a wonderful honor, and of course, the images are great. I really love the tree, wait, I really love the infrared. Phooey, can't decide.

Congratulations!

jeff perkins said...

Robert, Outstanding as usual!! Jeff Perkins