Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy Wedding Couple

It is always nice to here back from the couples that I photograph their wedding day. As a wedding photographer it is my job to capture the big day for the couple, capturing all those special moments throughout the event. Below is a copy of the thank you note I received from Elia & Adam one of the couples contracted me to record their wedding during the past year.

Robert

Adam & I wanted to thank you for the wonderful work you did photographing our wedding. The Photos were beautiful and you have been a pleasure to work with throughout the process, from taking the engagement photos to processing the final prints. Thanks to you, out big day has been recorded just the way imagined, with gorgeous photos of family and friends enjoying the celebration. Thank you so much!

All the best
Adam & Elia

If you are getting married in the future please consider me to record your special day, you will find my pricing to be very competitive.


No comments: