Sunday, September 25, 2011

Eastern States Penn Barber Chair Rework

If you search the Internet for Eastern States Penitentiary (ESP) images you find hundreds of images of the ESP’s barbers chair. I made to trips down to ESP to shoot photographs there back in 2010, here is the two chairs you will find at ESP. The red chair is in the area that you go during normal visitor pass and the other chair is in a remote area only available to groups paying for special access for photo sessions.

These photos I when back and did a complete High Dynamic Range (HDR) rework. The first image I did the HDR work using NIK Software’s HDR Efex Pro. Then using NIK Software Color Efex Pro 3 I applied Tonal Contrast, Glamour Glow and Darken Lighten Center filters. The second photo was the same process but after I applied the three Color Efex Pro 3 filters I then processed image thru NIK Software Silver Efex Pro 2 to produce a B&W image.


1 comment:

Linda said...

Really beautiful. I have Nik Efex Pro--you've motivated me to try it on some of my Eastern State images.