Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tropical Storm Irene, Greene County NY

Tropical Storm Irene hit Greene County NY hard a few weeks ago. This past weekend and the weekend before I ventured out to see the damage Irene left behind in Greene County, New York. Here in the Hudson Valley we had some bad flooding but nothing like what the damage it left behind in the Catskill Mountain region.

People are now in the recovery/rebuilding stage but based on what I saw it is going to take many helping hands and donations.I have created two images galleries of photos I took in my travels thru the mountain top region of Greene County, NY.








2 comments:

Linda said...

Wonderful coverage of the aftermath of Irene. I feel weird saying how good the images are, considering the subject matter, but they really tell the story. Great photojournalism.

Anonymous said...

/this shows that you shouldn't get Irene mad at you. Great pix's